To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Name Change for Vintage Catnip Blog

As part of my branding plan for world domination (heheheh), I've changed the name of my clip art blog to CatnipStudioCollage. Please update any links, your blogger dashboard link, and my new blog button. More clip art, Fairy Tale Fridays, Monogram Mondays coming up!

5 comments:

  1. Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, did you really delete your old blog? Try to get it back and leave it up so that people with old bookmarks can find your new home!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy,

    Thank you, and I've created a blog with the old name/addy with a post to direct followers to my new blog http://vintagecatnip.blogspot.com/2012/02/vintage-catnip-has-moved.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew! At least people won't get lost on the way to your new home. :)

      Delete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...