To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I'll Be Back Very Soon!

I've been away from blogging for a few weeks due to changes in my household. My elderly uncle came to live with Mr. Catnip and me in December, and we've all adjusted very well to each other these past few weeks. I'll be back to posting in February, see you then!

6 comments:

  1. what a sweetheart you are to change your life to help another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wait for you, dear friend :-) I love visit your fantastic blog filled with so wonderful old images. You're so generous! See you in February,then!
    Hugs from Free Vintage Images :-)
    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog! New follower. Looking forward to reading wonderful posts in February!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you for taking care of your uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll look forward to seeing you back.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...