To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Monogram Monday - The Letter C


By request, today's Monogram Monday brings you the letter C in various styles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The images come from antique books in my personal collection. They have florals, scrolls, and fleur de lis in their designs.  Would you like to see a particular monogram letter sooner than later? Just leave a comment with your preference. K, J, and H are on request for future Mondays.



The shell and fleur de lis monograms below were created in Photoshop with stock alphabet letters and printer ornaments from an old typeset catalog book. They are png files with transparent backgrounds, perfect for digital layering.  They would make lovely transfers for home decor items.



9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for starting with "C"--my daughter, Corie, will really appreciate it...eventually. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol - I'm glad you're enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely clips. I got so interested in Celtic art and its decorations years ago when I visited Ireland the first time. xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to see "D", please!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful. They sure would go out of their way to make things extra nice in the old days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My letter! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking for a monogram with the letter A . Please feature letter A monograms! thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...