To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Free Christmas Clip Art - Beautiful Poinsettia Card


I'm so busy with holiday orders, I had to skip Monogram Monday yesterday - it will be back next week. In the meantime, here is a lovely Victorian postcard with stemmed poinsettias and pretty red script "A Happy Christmas be yours."

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy! This is Jane Crummett! I love all of your arts and crafts! I
    Following you on Facebook! Sure miss you and hope your holidays are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jane! I miss you, too, and hope all is well with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful, beautiful clip art! I am sitting here at work, charged with quickly making party invitations for 80 staff members, and I was easily able to create beautiful invitations in just moments! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...