To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Fairy Tale Friday - The Robber Kitten Part Four


Here is the final installment of The Robber Kitten, and I hoped you enjoyed the story and images  as much as I did! 


The last image above is from R.M. Ballantyne's 59 page full story of The Robber Kitten published in 1875, almost 20 years prior to the edition featured these last few Fridays.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I've been browsing.... always a treat to come here and see what you've got for us to enjoy!

    Thanks for doing all that research and loading so we can enjoy these treasures too!

    Blessings back at ya........

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place to browse and yes thanks for all the work you put into this. I don't quite understand how the free images work, but I guess I will get the hang of it as I look through all of these treasures.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...