To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - Antique Colorful English Wallpaper

This colorful piece of vintage wallpaper was represented to me as antique, but I don't know much about wallpaper, myself. I have several pieces, each showing a different scene, and this one has a young woman and a small boy.  A beautiful and colorful pastoral scene with over-sized tulips and leaves, and such a pretty floral scroll border, too.


The wallpaper is delicate on the edges and tears easily, has no glue backing, and is printed with "Made in England" on another piece (I have several, each with a different scene).  If you have any additional information, please share! 

3 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful, and who cares how old it is..beauty is eternal...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this, would love to shrink it to dolls house size and use it in my dolls house would that be ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie, I think that's a wonderful idea, would love to see how it looks when you're finished!

    mizdarlin - you are so right.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...