To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Introducing Monogram Monday - The Letter M


I'm introducing Vintage Catnip's Monogram Monday with the letter M. These images come from various antique books in my collection. 


The next two are in the U.S. public domain from Wikimedia Commons.


This last monogram is something I made in Photoshop with a stock alphabet letter and a fleur de lis ornament from an old typeset catalog book. It is a png file with a transparent background, perfect for digital layering. I think it would look great printed on fabric for pillows or napkins.









8 comments:

  1. thanks my last name begins with a m grt jans

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, thank you for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, great Site! Any chance you have the letter "T"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Troy, I'll work on the letter "T" for posting very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you have any old bookmarks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous,

    Yes, I have old Victorian paper bookmarks to post at a future date. I'll get them scanned soon for uploading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sweet sharing of these images is much appreciated!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...