To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - All About Little Red Riding Hood Storybook


Here is the final installment of All About Little Red Riding Hood retold and illustrated by Johnny Gruelle, copyright 1916.  I digitally repaired the cover shown above - at the end of this post is the cover in original damaged condition.









5 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Thank you very much, I love these old children's storybooks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a wonderful visit here today...I must have been here for hours...thanks for the freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this! I used it to make a readable 1 inch scale book for a craft swap partner who loves dollhouse miniatures. I couldn't have done it otherwise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! I used this to make a 1 inch scale book for a craft swap partner who loves dollhouse miniatures. This was just perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...