To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - Divine Peruvian and Amazonian Hummingbirds

This bird trading card is so lovely that I almost kept it all to myself! The gorgeous autumnal coloration of each hummingbird against the pale blue background and pink tropical florals is a favorite in my collection. 

6 comments:

  1. Thank you I always enjoy working with your images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Now to find something to work it in with. Thanks. Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I'm going to have fun with this one. Thanks so much. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just love hummers. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should keep it, because they are so beautiful!! I love all of kind birds!! Your images are fantastic for work with, thank you so much for sharing those beautiful images with us.
    Have a nice weekend.
    http://carmen45bos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just came across your site and found it to be wonderous and beautiful. When I can, I will be back to see all the art that you have. It's rare to find people who give of themselves to others just because it makes them happy. Thank you for sharing such beauty with me. Patti Rubin

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...