To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - Happy All Day Through Butterfly


A special treat for you (and me) - an antique oversized Volland children's book in marvelous condition! Happy All Day Through with verses by John G. Bowman and illustrations by Janet Laura Scott, copyright 1917 P.F. Volland Company. Each verse is a story with a full page illustration. I've scanned at high resolution 300dpi, brightened the colors, and sized to around 8.5 x 11 inches.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Thanks for posting! Georgee treasurespastnpresent@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Thanks! May post when my butterflies decide they want to play in my wildflower garden. Haven't seen them yet!
    Joy!
    Miss Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm accumulating many beautiful images, and this will fit in perfectly. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treat this is! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely site, I just found you and am in love! I've added you to my blog subscriptions and look forward to more. Thank you for your lovely blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What delightful images, thank you so much!
    Hugs
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...