To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - Victorian Horses


The best of these three 1882 horse cards is, I think, the beautiful white horse with the big brown eyes, framed by a horseshoe. The scenic card shows a lady riding sidesaddle on a sturdy brown or bay horse with a hunting dog on the path. The last card is of a white horse, and a brown horse, at their stall door. I've scanned them at 300dpi and digitally repaired the most visible damage for you.


5 comments:

  1. my granddaughter would love these if I make a card with them on. Cute images!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY horses, thank you so much. You have a magic touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so wonderful and my granddaughter is loveing them she cant wait to make some christmas cards
    Thanks so much Dale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these are beautiful. I particularly love the 3rd one.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...