To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - Beautiful Swallowtail Calling Card


Here is a brilliant swallowtail butterfly alight on a sprig of cherry blossoms over a soft aqua background. Meant for the Christmas season, the lettering is exceptional and may be useful for upcoming Christmas in July crafting. I've included a blank for spring through autumn use, too!


9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! What gorgeous clip art! I've grabbed your badge and will come back to this site often.
    Thank your for sharing!

    www.loriesstampingplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this little pretty, Karen! I always appreciate the way you 'erase' the printing on these images so that those of us sans photoshop can use them too!
    Come and sign up for my give-away, this time, earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, think I called you 'Karen' in my last posting..please ignore!♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very beautiful! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. precioso blog!!!!!!!!! gracias por compartir....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty design, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh God, I want to be a butterfly ! Cardinal is my favorite !Have a perfect and blessed week-end!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...