To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - Tuck Easter Chicks Postcard

This cheerful Easter postcard shows hatching twin chicks being watched over by more chicks. It's a very old postcard with an undivided back from Raphael Tuck and Sons. It was printed in Germany with some ill-advised glitter accents. Still, it's a charming pastoral scene with the farm henhouse or garden shed in the background. Viewed at high resolution 300dpi, the little wasp on the upper right is an added bonus!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Easter chicks! I see what you mean by the "ill-advised glitter". Certainly not the best choice but the scene is cute anyway. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, I'm catching up on blogs today and have to say that I LOVE your recent posts.
    BTW, I've been admiring all the Turned-Into's pages, it isn't something that I can use but who cares about that!! I just like to drop in and admire what you have (when I do take a freebie I leave a comment) and today I realized I don't comment after gazing, and I should at least say: "Thank you very much!!"
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks AGAIN!!!
    you have provided me with so many wonderful images!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this - adorable - thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh so very cute!! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I am going to use it on my blog http://labellebrigante.blogspot.com/
    Have a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...