To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - A Moral for Easter Victorian Postcard

Another card from a Victorian scrapbook with dates from 1879-1888 showing two boys climbing a cherry tree to steal eggs from a bird nest. The cherry blossoms are especially pretty. From the card,  "A Moral for Easter - Thy savior's meekness wouldst attain Climb not too high or climb in vain!"

5 comments:

  1. So colorful! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image, thank you so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so precious and joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose I shouldn't laugh but I did, the falling boy gave me the giggles!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...