To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Poppy Collage with Vintage Clip Art


I lovelovelove how this digital collage from Peggy Gatto is so fresh and graphic and colorful. She used the botanical poppy from yesterday's post and created a beautiful summery image, and I had to share it with you (with her permission). 

2 comments:

  1. How Beautiful is this!!

    I love Poppies anyway and this is a great new approach to them!!
    love looking at it! Makes me Happy!!

    It would make a great print to hang on a wall!!

    Hugs and Smiles,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...