To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - Wayside and Woodland Blossoms

 
Beautiful botany plates from Wayside and Woodland Blossoms by Edward Step, copyright 1905/06. The delicately rendered illustrations by Mabel Step are so very pretty! The honeysuckle, dandelion, and horned poppy are from Volume I of the two volume series.



7 comments:

  1. Oh how I love that dandilion, I'll have to use this on one of my scrapbook pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Honeysuckle... I think pink and yellows especially these shades are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dandelion is one of my favorite flowers - it deserves more love than it usually gets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for these beauties!!!
    I am using 1 for a challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these gorgeous blossoms...now if I could just see them in my garden. I will have to wait for another three feet of snow to melt away first!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful, they seem to be fairy flowers <3
    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...