To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - Printers Ornament Easter Chicks


From a Victorian compilation of literature and engravings, copyright 1898, this printers ornament has a row of cute little chicks watching over a hatching egg. Perfect for spring and Easter crafting! I've included the original, a black and white, and a sepia version.

3 comments:

  1. lovely blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    gorgeous images!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THANKS FOR SHARING!
    Happy week,
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuute chicken border! Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, it's me Annette, I always have the best time when I come to see you. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...