To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - Household Supply Catalog

 
By request, here is another page from a 1911 catalog filled with crisp steel plate engravings of household, kitchen, cooking and baking supplies, and much more. This page has a sieve, strainer, baking pan, combo cutter, and combo dipper, strainer, and funnel . I've included the original and a black and white version, both in high resolution 300dpi.

6 comments:

  1. Kathy,
    Thank you so much! These are miles better than any I've found so far. If the artwork I'm trying to make works out, I'll link to you (on Flickr) and I'll give you the link also. You've truly made my day!
    XXX, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply awesome! Love these pages!!!
    :)
    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. These will be useful in altered kitchen book I'm making. Thank you for posting them.

    What is a Sink Shovel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla - since the catalog is dated 1911, I can only guess that a sink shovel was an early garbage disposal unit ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...