To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - American Songbirds

From a reference library set from 1906 (sadly, only a machine-made offset chromolithograph), here are some crisp and colorful birds. This is a nice print for framing, or for use in collage art.



P.S. I've noticed that I've over 100,000 blog visits (10,000 are probably me, haha), so it's time for another collage sheet freebie! Stay tuned.

10 comments:

  1. I just found your wonderful blog and I am enthralled with all the beautiful pictures. Thank you for being so generous. I'll be visiting often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the birds Kathy I'm putting one into one of the bird cages that you featured last week! Digitally that is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy, These are terrific; thanks for sharing! I love having a large selection of birds and these are beautiful AND have different poses.
    Why aren't fish illustrated in different poses, you know, as if they are actually swimming and not just lying dead on the kitchen counter?
    And I've always wondered about the counters for page/site visits, I have a Flickr acount and can see (if I really want to) (not really) the number of views for each image, so do my views count? Just idle fleeting curiousity... ;-]
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! These are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for these wonderful birds

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely...thank you! Happy Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, thanks so much !!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...