To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - Pair of Victorian Valentine Hearts


The gorgeous graphic of this very old and distressed post card is sooo appealing. A pair of red puffy hearts entwined together with two flower garlands over an ornamental quatrefoil with a message of remembrance. I've cleaned up the card and brightened the colors, and included a transparent background png with the florals and background colors photoshopped for a bit more vibrance, as the inks are starting to brown.  I think this image is one of the very prettiest I've ever seen.
                               

11 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie. Love your new header and background. I've been gone a month and am just catching up on my blog visits. Your site is always so joyful. Hope the new year treats you kindly. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Both versions have their charms. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely. I love collecting your images. They just make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these are lovely! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one more fantastic blog! Thank you for sharing all of the wonderful images.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful!
    Thank you ♥
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful images and the time you put into this. Much appreciated!

    ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing all these gorgeous images! You are my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You for sharing with all of us these beautiful and amazing images! You've been doing a such good work! I am so proud to follow you and put your Button in my blog!
    So I need to apologize to you that I've taken some images and I thank God it didn't work, because you know why? Was so late at night and I thought that was the antiqueimages.blogspot.com, and I saved it. So now I am going to do the right way. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...