To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - Household Supply Catalog


I've acquired a wonderful 1911 catalog filled with crisp steel plate engravings of household, kitchen, cooking and baking supplies, and much more. This page has cake pans, tart pans, graters, and a measuring cup. I've included the original and a black and white version, both in high resolution 300dpi.

14 comments:

  1. Love it so much ! Is it possible to include it in my blog, of course mentioning your name and including a direct link to your blog?
    Thank you in advance !
    Besos from Spain ;O)
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I especially like the high resolution you provide.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marta - Yes, and thank you for asking.

    Sarah - Because I work with digital art files, I know how wonderful it is to get free clip art in high resolution - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These catalog pages are awesome!
    Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love old catalog pages and these are in fabulous clarity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just found your site lovely stuff..thanks!
    i have put my snifferdog with your followers.
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. I took the natural colored image..thanks so much for sharing.

    I've added your button to my "Kind and Creative Souls" area. ♥

    Have a wonderful day,
    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have I told you how much I love your blog? Love It!!!

    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! Thank you for sharing. And I wonder, is there a page with a funnel? Or maybe a sieve? I've been looking for them both, unsuccessfully, and perhaps you'd be willing to share more pages of this catalog.
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nancy - I'll look for them this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. MERCI MERCI pour toutes ces images.

    Cordialement,

    Manon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very generous, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks! Helps much!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...