To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Free Vintage Clip Art - Candy Kid Valentine Postcard


 This is a darling unused valentine postcard with a child dressed in a red and white striped clown-like outfit and holding a large candy cane. I think it would make a pretty valentine tag or card without the weird poem. I've included the back of the post card as it has pretty lettering and a small flower logo.


9 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! This is just so adorable- I have the perfect ribbon to work with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is really sweet!!!
    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! I love the prose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, great site! Could I link a few of your images to my vintage valentine link party?

    ReplyDelete
  5. very merry - yes, absolutely. Thanks for asking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Candy Kid! I'd like to make it into a doll size poat card to send with a tiny candy cane to someone who needed encouragemnt any old time. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. How darling!
    Thanks very much..
    xxx
    Celia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...