To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Winter Robins

We have a blanket of icy snow here in Siskiyou County, a much welcomed event! The red-breasted robins of this Clark's Mile End Cotton advertising trade card look right at home in the snow.

If you like this card, there are more in my Zibbet shop, my Artfire shop, and my Etsy shop.

17 comments:

  1. This is stunning and one of the prettiest images! I can't wait to use it :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you from my quilter's heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they're precious! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice..thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaah, this is lovely!
    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing. Hope I'll be in a position to do the same some day! :) Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful pictures, wonderful Christmas atmosphere!
    thanks a lot!
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling picture of birdies. I do feel for them though; as they look soooooo cold!
    Thankyou for sharing.
    Kind Regards
    judith
    http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to say I love your blog. Thank you for sharing these wonderful images!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much, this is a delightful image! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing.

    Hugs,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaah, sweet! Poor little shivery things! I must give them a home ASAP! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This postcard is so sweet, I love robins. I used the image to make a collage. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such sweet little faces!
    Thank you for sharing~
    Wishing you every joy of this beautiful season,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...