To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Starry Night Christmas Card

This beautifully drawn and colored vintage Christmas Card is not dated and has an art deco look, so best for personal use only. Orange blossoms like those on the mother's skirt were common to the art deco period.  The card depicts a family headed to evening church services through the snow.

7 comments:

  1. I love these vintage images with the houses on them. This one is so colourful and he glitter adds so much.
    Thank you for sharing. I set it for my holiday desktop! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of mary englebreit's art, charming!
    Happy christmas/holiday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely; thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This church has a very cottage-y look. I agree with Peggy that it seems very ME-like. Love it! Thanks.

    Leslie S. in MN
    esclante at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for sharing these beautiful images..I love this art deco vintage look....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the lovely vintage card!
    :) Hope

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...