To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Pretty Christmas Endpapers


The endpapers of Wayside and Woodland Blossoms, first and second series (2 field books), by Edward Step, copyright 1905 and 1906 made me think of Christmas, so I've included red and green versions along with the original. I'll be sharing illustrations from the two series in future posts.

8 comments:

  1. I love your site! Thank you for sharing all these wonderful images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, this will make very nice miniature christmas wrapping paper!
    Love, Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty designs! Thank you for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty and love all the colors!! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen S helens14@aol.comDecember 8, 2010 at 7:41 PM

    Hi, I like your website. I have previously never had a problem. However I am having a problem, even with the Monochrome. Your help is appreciated. Thanks, helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen, I'm sorry it's not working for you. I hope you come back and try again - perhaps it was something temporary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful end papers! Thanks for the freebies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...