To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Map of South America 1901

From Hill's Practical Reference Library Vol. I, copyright 1903 from Dixson, Hanson, and Co. publishers, here is a beautiful antique map of South America circa 1901. Maps make such wonderful backgrounds for digital and collage art. Be sure to left click for the largest high resolution 300dpi size.

3 comments:

  1. Hi.....Just found your site today and have to say I think it's wonderful! So much to see and love the Vintage clip art. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! This is such a lovely vintage map! You can do so many cool things with it. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I take the liberty to ask you a question ?
    In your sidebar you've add a scrolbar with many images of freebie-site's (my button is also included "freubels Freebies")

    I've looked everywhere to find the code of the scroll.
    Could you perhaps tell my where you found yours ?
    It would help me enourmes because my own freebie list is getting longer and longer.

    Thank you kindly for reading and your time and hearty greetings from Holland.
    Rian

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...