To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Gorgeous Happy New Year Victorian Trade Card

Thank you to everyone for your comments and clicks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
I love this Victorian trade card - it is so very elegant and an absolute favorite in my collection. 
I hope you like it, too.

6 comments:

  1. I like it too! Thank you! Clock faces are always neat but the ivy really makes it distinctive.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful and unique!! thank you so very much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing these lovely images. Many take me back to my childhood with memories of days gone by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colorful ivy in this image ... thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...