To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - All About Little Red Riding Hood Storybook


Little Red Riding Hood retold and illustrated by Johnny Gruelle, copyright 1916. Not quite the violent original and not quite the fully sanitized version of today, it comes alive with his charming illustrations - they tell the tale all by themselves.


 
I found this badly damaged, but much loved, copy in an antiques store and thought it deserved new appreciation.  All images are sized the same so you can print them up and make a storybook  of your own.  I'll continue listing groups of pages over the next month or so, and the cover will be the last post in this series.

12 comments:

  1. sweet images...and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! These are so sweet!!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You for The Little Red Riding Hood Graphics!
    They are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorite childhood tales! Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks you for these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I used some of your pub domain angels for my valentine cards in my etsy shop. I gave you a shout out and link love on my blog.

    http://heatherozeedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/01/valentines-day-cards.html



    Hugs! Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muchísimas gracias, me encanta hacer libros de cuentos en miniatura ... éste formará parte de mi colección.
    Mariajo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these, I have an old Peter Rabit book if I could figure out how to get the images to you. Maybe put on my blog ? these are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow! Thanks for sharing such amazing images, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are absolutely gorgeous- thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much!! waiting for last installment!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...