To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Free Digital Collage Sheets - Wayside Endpapers

 
Using the antique endpapers from Monday's post and a great clip art Santa from The Graphics Fairy, I made these gift tags and I'm very pleased with the results. I used sepia ink to age the edges, and a touch of opal glitter to accent the snow on Santa's hood. Gold eyelets and ties to finish, and the overall look is traditional, vintage Victorian Christmas.  
For some old world elegant simplicity, I used the same antique endpapers with cream card stock stamped with a lovely snowflake in matching ink.   


I've also taken the endpapers into Photoshop and given them some digital texture and new colors. Available for downloading until Monday, Dec. 12th, when watermarks will magically appear!




11 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!!
    Thank you so much for these sheets
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just beautiful. There are so many things that can be done with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mina,

    I agree! And I provided a lot of color choices to maximize usability.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are just beautiful!!! Thank you so very much! I can think of a ba-zillion ways to use these! how kind and generous of you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnifique, merci et bonnes fêtes.
    MAPY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mina !
    I've taken the first endpaper and kept it in my PC, I still do not know what I will use it for, but... this hollidays will be a good time to create, so... they will make a beautiful project for sure.
    Besos from Spain,
    Marta ;O)
    www.eraseunacasa.blogspot.com
    www.encasadetiagretel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visiting from GF, wish I would have known earlier about the paper and could have downloaded it, I use PSE and could have made use of them. Love the gift cards, I've been making some and have been getting lots of use out of this Santa. Beautiful work1

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your snowflake tags are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these pretty Santa ;)
    Thank you, you're very generous!
    xx
    Celia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...