To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Victorian Sisters Trade Card

This month is the anniversary of my only sister's birthday and the first anniversary of her untimely death.  Happy 49th birthday, dear Angel, I think of you every day and miss you with all of my heart. Every October on Vintage Catnip is dedicated to sisters.

10 comments:

  1. How adorable!!! Thank You! Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful image and so sweet. Take care, Petra.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that you lost your sister....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss. There is no one like a sister. Hugs to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless your heart. I am so sorry to hear your sister passed at such a young age. (ANY age is too young to lose a loved one!) I am truly sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet image thanks for posting. Nan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so very sorry. Your loss is great. It will soon be the 4th anniversay of my Mother's unexpected death and my beautiful sisters help me through. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog and creations are just beautiful. Thank you for sharing your talent! I'm sorry for the loss of your sister. It's hard to miss someone you love so very much...
    Blessings,
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this, thank you so much for being here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cute!! Great art!1 Hugs to your artist!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...