To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - It's Raining Men!

It's raining men today at Vintage Catnip! Here are a couple of antique studio portraits of men in their Sunday best. Be sure to left click on images for full size 300dpi high resolution.

Verrrry handsome, and I love that polka dot tie! He reminds me of the actor Tim Olyphant.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reading glasses, book, goatee, fur rug, stick table, and nice suits. This photo  needed a few repairs on the standing man's face, otherwise I left it as is.

12 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful, I get so excited when a vintage photo of a man shows up, there are so many more of women and I love using both in my artwork. Thanks for sharing! Theresa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoinks, Kathy! Just had to pop on over and check out the hottie! Such a handsome man! And the photo with the two guys really has a lot of personality with all the details. Thank you for sharing these! ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot -
    Absolutely great, love these photos!!!
    I haven´t got a clue who Tim Oliphant is (nice name btw) but I know somebody who looks exactly like guy #1 minus the beard... Strange...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous - I've added a link for Mr. Oliphant - and he looks exactly like guy #1 minus the beard, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I have spent my evening looking through all the pages of your blog and I wanted to say thank you so much for sharing all these wonderful treasures with us. I am speechless of all the fantastic images, clip arts, texts and everything.
    Thank you!

    Best wishes,
    Marit, Norway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. Yes, that tie is really something on that first photo. Thanks for the great things you find and share.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fab fellows ! men really had a sense of style in those days-thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madre mía, Kathy... He is rrrrreeeeaaaalllllyyyyy handsome. Don't they have another one for me?
    Besos from Spain and wish you a nice weekend ;O)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...