To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Free Vintage Photo - Portrait Day Horn-Rimmed Glasses


This photo portrait depicts a boy and a girl, likely siblings, and don't you love those horn-rimmed glasses!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is another photo from one of my BFF's (Beloved Friendly Followers), Peggy. She sent me a package of antique family photos to share with you. I have to say - the photos are wonderful and I am honored that she asked if I would want them. Thank you SO MUCH, Peggy, for every one of them! Peggy has several lovely blogs, so I'm linking to her profile.

4 comments:

  1. Thank You! What a sweet picture, they are adorable. Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glasses? not to mention those TEETH???!?!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this photo, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...