To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Marsh & Co. Bird Series


For Criterion Soap, Marsh & Co.'s "Our Native Birds and Their Eggs", copyright 1889. Here is #2, the bluejay, and #6 the scarlet tanager, originally from a set of 25. These are the only two I've found from this set, and I can only guess that the eggs were pictured separately from the birds.


7 comments:

  1. these bird images are beautiful..thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect jay! I can hear that raucous shriek! Thank you for these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Bird lover and amatuer Bird watcher and so love anything to do with them!!

    Thank you so much for these pictures, they are so coloful and lovely!!

    Have a wonderful and joyous day,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that blue jay - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I just found your blog. I love bird images, and I am so glad that you are willing to share your images with other people.

    I look forward to checking out more of your blog.

    Thanks SO much!

    Jan from Wyoming

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...