To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Happy All Day Through

A special treat for you (and me) - an antique oversized Volland children's book in marvelous condition! Happy All Day Through with verses by John G. Bowman and illustrations by Janet Laura Scott, copyright 1917 P.F. Volland Company.  Each verse is a story with a full page illustration.  I've scanned at high resolution 300dpi, brightened the colors, and sized to 8.5 x 11 inches. Here are the front cover and title page.




As a teaser, the contents page (hint, hint, more to come).



And the dedication page - the author clearly adored his sister, so sweet!


12 comments:

  1. How adorable! Thank you so much, can't wait for the rest...what a treasure indeed :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love these!! They are just wonderful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable, beautifully painted. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fun, I bet you were super excited when you found this book. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this sweet book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this book! I would love to see more pages sometime if you have them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are delightful, thank you for sharing them.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much these art is beautiful. Thanks for sharing and your blog is the best.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  10. ces illustrations sont ravissantes, merci pour le partage ! c'est superbe RAINYMOON

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely the most beautiful and eyecatching webpage I have seen. Your clipart is beautiful. Although I can't link to you directly, I will mention you on Flickr, since we essentially do the same function ;-) I am looking forward to exploring your website.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an absolutely delightful book!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...