To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Brag Monday - Hummingbird Garden Digital Collage Art Tags

It's another Brag Monday at The Graphics Fairy, and I have something to "brag about" after a seemingly long absence from participation (just too busy with studio/vacation/summer).  Using a great scrolly chair image from The Graphics Fairy, a luscious collage image background from Tattered Vintage, a scrolly border accent from Darvahlous, my own bright birthday birds, some texture overlays and Photoshop magic, and tah dah! - a dreamy Parisian hotel cottage garden gift tag in pale pink, cream, and sage with charcoal accents and that lovely chair...


19 comments:

  1. My mom would love these hummingbird pieces. It was her favorite bird of choice. Hope you are having a marvelous summer. SEa Witch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice,I like how the colored bird
    pops out at you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really gorgeous! I love all the different layers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous..makes me wish for Photoshop even more..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Though I've recently upgraded to Photoshop Element 8, I still use (and love) Version 6.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing,beautiful. Hummingbirds are my favorite. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LIKE it! Positively lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog! Your collage is so beautiful. I love the design and the colours you used, it is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Love the little birds and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have every right to brag!! These are darling!! I wish I knew photoshop!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, these are just gorgeous, Kathy!!! SImply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are positively yummy Kathy!! I'm sorry you had trouble with Mr. Linky yesterday, sometimes he acts up! Thanks for participating this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you dear for the lovely graphics and the inspiration! I have added your button to my blog.
    xoxo
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty...I am hosting a Giveaway on my blog. I would love for you to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your tags are gorgeous!!!!!!!! Thank you for all the incredible images you share for free!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...