To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Princess Beatrice

I'm still in the process of moving/setting up my new studio, and working on shop orders. I have some wonderful and colorful new images to share once I can get in some scanning time! Meanwhile, from my 1899 Victorian era copy of The Mammoth Storybook, a sweet little girl playing with her dolly. Be sure to left click to view the full size.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you, this is delightful! I hope your new studio is coming together well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how charming!
    thank you for the download.
    hope you are having a lovely day.
    megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHE IS SO VERY SWEET.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING HER.
    BEST WISHES FOR GETTING YOUR NEW STUDIO IN ORDER.
    SOMETIMES OUR BLESSINGS ARE CHASING US AREN'T THEY. TO HAVE BACK ORDERS IS A WONDERFUL THING IN A WAY...YOU HAVE WORK.
    HUGS MY FRIEND
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Baby photos...Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're blog is gorgeous! Thank you for the image of the sweet little girl!
    -Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a creative gal. I loved everything in your Etsy shop and your embroidery is beautiful! Devon

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...