To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Daffodil Bouquet

Here's a sweet bouquet of spring daffodils tied with red ribbon! Taken from one of my Victorian postcards, I've made the background transparent (png), done a few repairs, and tweaked the colors. Be sure to left click for the largest version at high resolution 300dpi.

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Thank you very much. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol..these brought a tear to my eye..This is how my Mema would lay them on her mom's grave..not in a vase..but tied!!

    Cindy from Rick-Rack and Gingham

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, Thanks so much for a great picture of my favorite flower! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and Thank you for your wonderful pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful-now Spring is really finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The daffs are perfect for Spring!! Thanks for sharing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello Kathy, beautiful flowers images ! thank you for sharing, I will use them in my creations, wish you a happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...