To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Free Vintage Clip - Artefacts Printables for Your Arts and Crafts Part Two

I was so pleased with my previous Artefacts CD purchases, that I recently purchased the Redoute Botanicals CD, and I could practically smell the roses!  The images were scanned from original publication plates in high resolution 300dpi  and are lovely to work with. I added layers, texture, and script with Photoshop Elements, but this could easily be done with inks and pastels if you are a print/cut/paste/layer type of collage maker.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gary Grayson, the artist behind Artefacts, is a Vietnam veteran and acclaimed graphics designer, now retired. A longtime collector of quality vintage graphics, he has over 10,000 images available - if you are looking for something in particular, he just may have it, and he welcomes inquiries!


This collage sheet and the images within it are for personal use only and available for download until Friday, when they will magically develop watermarks. Each individual image contains copyright information. Permission to offer this free digital download containing my original digital collages with Artefacts images granted by Gary Grayson. Additional elements are from Shadowhouse Creations, Antique Images, The Last Door Down The Hall, and Artefacts Digital Collage Sheets.

36 comments:

  1. Thanks-these will be lovely for tags for my work-always like to play with my tags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! Thank you for your kindness an generosity. Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, Such beauty! And generosity!! I love botanical images with all my heart and soul- thank you so much for these. I'm now going to visit Gary's site and see what's going on; thanks for that link! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my, these are stunning - thanks so so very much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, these are so lovely, thank you! I used the beautiful rose collage in a poem to my husband for our anniversary. It looks amazing! I was hoping to find just the perfect setting for my words ...

    If you get a moment, take a peek at Sunday's post and see how I used your work of art! :)))

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow fab giveaway, thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you SO much, these are absolutely amazing! Love that you are sharing these!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thank you so much! Also thanks for the encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just printed it out! they are SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Thank you for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful and very kind of you to give them to us free. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!
    Blessings,
    Ingeborg

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you very much for these absolute beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the beautiful college sheet. Cindy w.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Kathy- these are just beautiful. I can't believe you're sharing them with all of us! Thank you, thank you- you're wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you - so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am new to your lovely blog...thankyou sooo much for your kindness. These images are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just beautiful. Thank you for doing all the Elements designing for me. All I have to do now is print and enjoy your wonderful collection.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am new to your blog and so glad to find you. Your work is gorgeous!
    Thank you for sharing this beautiful collage sheet.

    ReplyDelete
  19. DEAR KATHY,
    THESE ARE STUNNING. I LOVE THEM. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THEM.
    I DON'T KNOW IF YOU SAW OR NOT BUT ON LAST PINK SATURDAY POST I SCANNED 2 OF MY VINTAGE POSTCARDS THAT ARE 100 YEARS OLD AND THE THIRD IS DATED 1920. I HAVE MADE THEM AVAILABE TO SAVE AS FOR FREE ESPECIALLY IN HONOR OF ALL THE PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF THAT GIVE SO FREELY. I HAVE OVER 200 THAT I HAVE COLLECTED OVER THEY YEARS AND WILL BE SCANNING THEM EVER SO OFTEN
    HUGS AND BLESSINGS
    I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL.
    HUGS AND BLESSINGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness, these backgrounds are exquisite, thank you for making them available!

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you so much for those gorgeous backgrounds! they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have eons to go, but here is my feeble attempt at vintage using one of these beautiful panels:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bearpaw14/4541491441/
    Thank you so much for them!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete
  24. thank you so much for these lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunningly beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning! Wow! Thank you for sharing these beautiful images!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you so much for sharing these gorgeous backgrounds- will treasure them!

    ReplyDelete
  28. these are just beautiful, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  29. THANK YOU SO MUCH...a veritable treasure trove!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I just found your blog. Thank you so much for all the lovely thing you offer for free!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely vintage images! thanks so much for sharing your finds and your creations! Thius site is full of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just thought I'd link to a post on my blog with one of your beautiful images: http://cardsandthings.blogspot.com/2010/05/flowers.html

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...