To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Singer Series Mockingbird

Thank you to each and every one of my wonderful followers for your comments - they make my heart happy! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't know about you, but I never tire of vintage bird images. I've been collecting a particular edition of the Singer Bird Series, circa 1898 or so, and this is the mockingbird.  Be sure to left click for the high resolution 300dpi version.




12 comments:

  1. Thanks again, this one's a beauty! I was looking through my Pictures recently, and the preponderance of cats and birds is remarkable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I usually have to drag myself away from your blog.
    I just keep clicking and looking.
    Maybe i told you this before but it is still true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great detail in this bird, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kathy! Thanks for this image, it's interesting. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, that's a pretty one...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovin' the birds :) thanks so much
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! We've got a mockingbird that seems to have made his home in our backyard (much to the dismay of all the other birds) and he is fun to watch as he's full of mischief. Thank you for sharing this- it's just what my garden book is needing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love...love...love this mockingbird...we have one in our backyard and i just love him
    i love all birds though
    thank you Kathy
    hugs and blessings
    simply debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kathy, thanks for this image, it's sweet!
    Hugs,
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am just discovering your site. Love your bird images!! Thanks so very much.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...