To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Indigo Iris Digital Collage

Here's another digital collage I made just for you when I was working on my Indigo Garden collage sheet for my Etsy shop, Vintage Catnip. A beautiful iris antique botanical image in gorgeously moody and distressed indigo and aqua blues at  8.5x11 inches and 300dpi. Elements of this collage are from Vintage Printable, Pareeerica, and Playing With Brushes. Be sure to left click to get the full size.

8 comments:

  1. I am putting them to good use, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! Another beautiful image - thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours and a magical image, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you work magic, and I wish I had a talent as wonderful as yours...amazing work..and to share it free...wow!!!
    thanks, glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful! I want so badly to learn how to use digital images well. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning indigo iris ! you're a fairy to share, thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely, your creative work is really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely STUNNING!! THANK YOU...again!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...