To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

ATC - Beautiful Birds


Dear Petra from Kunterbunt Cottage, one of my delightful followers, made a pair of lovely ATC's (artist trading cards)
featuring the Beautiful Birds advertising card, Pink Crested Titmouse #16. They are so sweet, full of texture and charm, that I had to nick them from her blog to show off here (with her permission)! 

3 comments:

  1. They are charming!
    Remind me od a retro design on a set of bridge cards(2 decks in box, with tally to match) for the luncheons in the 50's 60's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday I found your blog through FrenchKissed, and this morning I clicked on your item... "the first time you saw your work on Etsy's front page". Of course, Catnip Studio...I think these tags are one of the very first things I bought on Etsy.
    That was the day my daughter intoduced me to Etsy and I went crazy on tags. How fun to realize I have known you by your work and your "Catnip Studio" name for a long time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Kathy, thank you for featuring my ATCs on your blog. I feel very proud of this. The ATCs wouldn't have been created without your images. Thank you for sharing all those wonderful images and photos. Petra.x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...