To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Lace Backgrounds

These are public domain images of waaay old antique lace. I've brightened and reversed the black and white to bring up the lace details.


I used the first image as a background for these digital collage gift tags.


On another topic, I notice that Vintage Catnip now has over 200 followers! I'm still working on decoupage Easter egg orders, so when I'm finished I'll be putting on my thinking cap for a giveaway to commemorate the 200 followers milestone! Perhaps a digital collage sheet freebie...stay tuned...

19 comments:

  1. These tags are gorgeous! Thank you for the lace images, Cathy! Have a great week. ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kathy!-)*

    Such a beautiful giveaways cards!

    SO stylish,really great!-)))

    Love and care,

    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lace is lovey, so many possibilities! Thank you, Kathy.

    Have a sun-filled day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lace backgrounds - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are really beautiful and so cool! Can't wait to use them. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, thanks so much...I will take the first one...can't wait to collage with it! love it!
    ciao bella
    carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lace backgrounds - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lace has so many great details, lovely individual motifs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very beautiful... always!
    Hope your weekend is wonderful~
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing these. I am going to use these maybe an ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I finished a gift tag with one of these lovely lace images. I wanted to let you know in case you were interested in seeing it. Thank you again for the image, I was so excited to use it. I love the way the project turned out. http://forget-me-never-blog.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found you while blog hopping and am glad I did..beautiful blog and projects! I love vinatge and appreciate your clip art :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR THE LACE BACKING AND THE THE MOTHER GOOSE. I WAS EXCITED TO HAVE HER BUT THEN I LOVE EVERY GRAPHIC YOU SHARE. YOU ARE AWESOME, AS I HAVE SAID SO MANY TIMES BEFORE.
    HUGS AND BLESSINGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please check out
    http://wwwpeggysamusement.blogspot.com/2010/03/postcards.html
    I had fun with your lace designs!
    Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your generosity in allowing access to your vintage art



    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  16. Many Thanks for Your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks! (I used this in extreme washout as a background effect for my library poster.)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...