To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Good Morning, Morning Glory

In keeping with my blue theme today, I've digitally embellished a gorgeous morning glory antique clip art advertising label  for Brag Monday at The Graphics Fairy. Peach texture is from the Heavenly Vintage Collection at Shadowhouse Creations, and the butterfly's frame is from Darvahlous. The gift tags are coated with spray glitter, and the brilliant blues continue with a vintage morpho butterfly illustration, vintage seam binding, metal eyelet, and crochet thread ties. Color me happy!

Pssst - scroll to the bottom for a download of this image!








17 comments:

  1. The tags look brilliant, I love the vibrancy of the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy about those tags! Such beautiful works of art ~ I have had those blue morning glories several times in my garden, and you have captured their "glory" in your artwork! ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them - blue is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too, say these tags are awesome!!!
    I often do morning glories in my art, I love them so! Just think, they open in the morning, then close into a pretty elipticale (sp) shape that is still pretty!
    Heavenly blue is my favorite and they grow from seed so EASILY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blue is "glorious"! : ) It makes me think Spring might actually arrive at some point this year! Thanks for the download, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeousness! All of them! The blues are so wonderfully vibrant and compliment the peach background so well ~ LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto! They are wonderful, bold & blue.

    Happy Valentine's
    Have a beautiful week.
    Hugs~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work! I so appreciate your inspirations each time you post.
    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you work fast!!! These turned out great Kathy, so pretty! Thanks for linking them up for another "Brag Monday".

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's beautiful! I think I'll make a tag and stick it in my garden shed this Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. STUNNING
    IN THE SUMMER I HAVE BLUE MORNING GLORIES THAT ARE SO VIBRANT THEY JUST DRAW YOU INTO THEM....
    BEAUTIFUL, GORGEOUS, AMAZING TAGS
    THEY MAKE ME HAPPY, NOT SAD
    THANK YOU.......HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
    HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful, though blue is absolute not my favourite colour. But now I see it in a different way and you inspired me!

    Annemiek

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tag, tnak you for all the lovely downloads

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have these in my garden every year, I just love them. So, I had to have a copy of the label, it is so pretty, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just LOVE what you did with this!! Beautiful.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...