To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Feathers and Florals

These unused victorian calling cards were removed from a period scrapbook. With just some minor signs of age adding to their character, they are in great vintage condition, and feature lovely bouquets of bachelor buttons, poppy, rose, forget-me-nots, lilies of the valley, pansy, daisies, and mixed foliage with a white feather focal. I did some small repairs and brightening for you.

13 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for these pretty calling cards-the 'pen' is also prettier than the sword~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely! Thank you so much for sending them my way.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I am glad I did. I love it and I am now following. You do wonderful work and thanks for sharing it with us.
    Carey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh you have such a beautiful blog! And the free images are just gorgeous.. Thankyou so much for sharing! I am sooo not any good what so-ever at digital stuff so appreciate the time involved in the enhancing the images very much!
    It is so generous of you!
    Thanks again,
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful calling cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. THANK YOU FOR THESE GORGEOUS CALLING CARDS. THERE IS SOMETHING SO PROPHETIC ABOUT FEATHERS AND FLOWERS TOGETHER.
    HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  8. these feathers and flower cards are so beautiful. thank you, i feel inspiration tickling at my brain.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for these beautiful calling cards. I really like the combination of feathers and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kathy - these feathers are very unusual. Thanks a lot. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great site! Thanks for your generosity!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...