To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Colorful Birds Advertising Card


Found on e-bay, this antique advertising card of a colorful blue and red bird pair is unused (blank on the back).  For another  image in the same series, see Bright Birds Advertising Card at The Graphics Fairy.

8 comments:

  1. Just want to say thank you for the use of your images!!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty! Thank you for such lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS COLORS...I LOVE BIRDS SO MUCH ANYWAY...I HAVE PURCHASED LOTS OF AUDOBON OLD BOOKS
    BLESSINGS TO YOU FOR SHARING THESE
    I MEANT TO TELL YOU THAT I TRIED TO PUT YOUR BUTTON ON MY BLOG AND IT DIDN'T WORK. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING WRONG.
    HUGS
    SIMPLY DEBBIE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I love the bird images, and the florals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog and love it!!So many beautiful images, thank you for sharing them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing. Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...