To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Wonder Book for Little Children

Original Version

Here are the front and back covers of Wonder Book for Little Children, copyright 1913. I've included the original front cover for you purists out there, and a repaired version.


Back Cover

Repaired Version (central areas)

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog! Thanks so much for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I love it! Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love vintage children's books - thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't this a wonderful book. I love the bright colors and the picture on the front. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...