To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Free Vintage Photo - Hey, Handsome, That's a Nicely Turned Leg!


Men don't get near the attention they should in the mixed media, collage, and free clip art realm. A handsome country gentleman is posing for the camera in this cabinet card from Colorado.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a photo from one of my BFF's (Beloved Friendly Followers), Peggy. She sent me a package of antique family photos to share with you. I have to say - the photos are wonderful and I am honored that she asked if I would want them. Thank you SO MUCH, Peggy, for every one of them! Peggy has several lovely blogs, so I'm linking to her profile

3 comments:

  1. What a fun morning surprise, thank you!!!
    I have had a nasty "code" and this helps!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, I hope your "code" gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is quite a striking image! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...