To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Free Vintage Photo - Beautiful Tiny Babies

One of my BFF's (Beloved Friendly Followers) sent me a package of antique family photos to share with you. I have to say - the photos are wonderful and I am honored that she asked if I would want them. Thank you SO MUCH, Peggy, for every one of them!  Peggy has several lovely blogs, so I'm linking to her profile.  She called sharing her photos "recycling" her family - how cute is that?



Follow my Flickr link for more high resolution downloads in several sizes.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you and Peggy for sharing these precious images. What a lovely gift! Have a wonderful week. ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet babies, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...