To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art - Flower Pot Birds


Just a little something simple for The Graphics Fairy's Brag Monday - using three of her free clip art bird images, I made a curved paper piece to fit around a 2 inch papier mache flower pot. After applying some acrylic paint, I decoupaged the paper around the pot, starting at the center and moving toward the blue bird on the end. Then I continued toward the red bird at the opposite end, trimming around the red bird to fit with the blue bird. A little distressing with sandpaper and done!  I've included a 300dpi image for download, which could be resized for larger flower pot planters.







19 comments:

  1. Gosh! That is so cool! I love it ...

    Have a beautiful week.
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! They make me long for spring with the beautiful sounds of bird song and sunshine on my head. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pots. Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!!

    Spring come soon...really cute and beauty!-)*

    It smelt in the air!

    With love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are fabulous. what an awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful! So glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Kathy, these are the best!!! I just love these! Thanks so much for linking these up today for "Brag Monday"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet and clever!!!! I love this Kathy! Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these flower pots, it is such a great idea. The pots are wonderful. Petra. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That turned out lovely!!! Thanks for sharing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute, cute. I just added you to my "favorites" list. See you tomorrow!

    Gloria, Roanoke, VA

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely - I have added it to my 'to-do' list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. adorable!!!

    barbara jean
    PS thanks for all the images you share.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute spring project. Thanks for the bird images to cover the flower pot.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! I'll have to try this soon...first gotta figure out how to re-size it!

    - Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for all of your inspiration!

    Your images just make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this idea ! Thanks so much for the inspiration !

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...