To save an image to your PC, click on the image to open in a new window, then right click on image and save.
Be sure to read the
Terms of Use and Copyright pages in the top right column of this blog.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Free Vintage Clip Art Background - Basketful of Roses Bookcover



Bookcover of In the Bishop's Carriage by Miriam Michelson, copyright 1904. Might make a nice background. In my edited version above, I removed the lettering, and repaired and brightened. I think it would make a pretty bookplate or tag/card graphic, possibly even for Valentine's Day. Follow my Flickr link for high resolution downloads in a variety of sizes.

Clip Art - Bookcover, 1904

4 comments:

  1. Oh, what a surprise,I have this book, too! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had just found you last night and am not sure how I sign up for your giveaway...
    I love the red design in the book. Wouldn't it make a sweet Valentine card? I will try it. I am so glad our paths have crossed.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue - thank you!

    Sharon - glad you found the giveaway and signed up. I think a Valentine card would be lovely with the bookcover design, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful image you've created from the book cover! So creative, and you're so talented! Before I alter images on my computer, I try and see the potential just like you have. You did an amazing job with this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are important to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...